Sunday, 3 April 2016

Sunday 3 April - Background

For my first post I thought I should give a little background to myself.  I'm 24 years old and have been working as a Teaching Assistant at a primary school in Warminster since I left secondary school almost seven years ago.  During that time I have been studying for a degree in history with the Open University.  My final exam is on 31 May this year so I have applied to study for a PGCE at Bath Spa University.  I have been very lucky to have received support from my colleagues and particularly from my Headteacher.  My aim for the start of this blog is to document the process of what happens before the course starts in September.  Of course, the information I give will be based on the operation of Bath Spa and other establishments will have different procedures in some matters.  The general details of my experience should however be relevant to all prospective PGCE students.

No comments:

Post a Comment